About the motto - I'm watching Donnie Darko. So you might have to take this entire post with a grain of salt.
Maybe a cinder block of salt.
Unlike Inception, I've never seen Donnie Darko before.
For a bit of insight as to how my brain works, I am writing this sentence an hour and a half after the previous sentence.
Donnie Darko was... interesting.
Alright, yea. Column. Okay.
So I got my EDC bag in the mail today. I like it. I got myself a nice Decepticon patch for it. It's awesome. Visual evidence of awesomeness:
Top 5: Items I'll carry in my EDC bag (ideally)
5. Everything I'd normally carry in my pockets if I have none - Cell Phone, Wallet, Keys, Pocket Knife
4. Cell phone charger + Headphones
3. A waterbottle and some drink mixes (I am a big fan of crystal light)
2. Pens, pencils, a pen-sized flashlight, and a pen-sized 4 bit screwdriver
1. My Tablet, it's keyboard, its charger, flash drive, other such items
"Jokes on You, I just Pooped from that Butt"
- Jon Sliter, after he was bum-punched -
"These are Very Elegant Trailers!"
- Jon Sliter, while riding through Missouri to get his dog -