Having a job and money is so much better than college was it's not even funny. Whoever said "college is the best time in your life" must have not went through an engineering program. Don't get me wrong, college as great... but would I rather be doing that than what I'm doing now? No fricken way.
Most negative words seem to start with the letter D. Destroyed. Desolation. Despair. Despot. Destitution. Disaster. Disgust. Death. Dying. Dead. Deranged. Demon. Devil. Douchey. Dick. Downhearted. Downtrodden. Depression. Disparage. Despicable. Dismal. Demeaning. Dark. Drab. Dull.
As with any rule, there are exceptions... as evidenced in the following sentence:
My darling dearest dined on some delightful and delicious donuts.
In order for my title to work out, I'm going to have to talk about life, the universe, and everything... I think rather than doing that, I'll cop out with the following:
- I was never a fan of the board game "life". Those who die with the most money still die.
- The universe is big.
- And Britanick's video entitled "everything" is hilarious, if a bit not safe for work.
Top 5: Favorite quotes from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series (or what I've read of it)
5. '42' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
4. Eskimos had over two hundred different words for snow, without which their conversation would probably have got very monotonous.
3. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy has a few things to say on the subject of towels. (not so much this quote itself, but the whole "towel" thing, I loved)
2. The ships hung in the sky, in much the same way bricks don't.
1. The story so far: In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
"This cheese is so cheesy"
- Melissa -