I can now say something that I've been simultaneously looking forward to and dreading for the past four months and one week:
I have work in the morning.
After I write this column, my next order of business is sleep.
My next order of business is an early morning workout.
My next order of business is my first day of my first real job.
I am on salary, so I guess I technically start making money in about a half hour as of the posting of this column. That's kind of cool. I'll make money while I sleep tonight. That's what I'm going to tell everyone when they ask what I do for a living. "Me? Oh, I'm salaried. I get paid to live." THEN I'll brag about my job.
Sounds like a good plan. No?
My nephew is cute. Videographic evidence:
I honestly should go to bed.
Here's the picture for this post:
|I had the perfect sticker for the entrance to my bathroom.|
Top 5: Upsides to Working
5. A more structured life
4. An excuse if I ever feel like getting out of something I didn't want to go to
3. The chance to be on the cutting edge of technology and work with something I'm quite passionate about
1. I don't feel like a lazy worthless piece of garbage!
"... but this is America and I'm Josh Weltha so I don't care."
- Josh Weltha's justification for buying a new gun -
"Sometimes I mix I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Butter to make I Can Kind of Believe Some of This Is Butter."
- Pants_r_overatd on Reddit with one of my favorite comments ever -