"It's been so long since I wrote, I should write in my Blog more!"
Now, it has been a while... for good reason. I've been doing a lot of stuff... Namely:
- Udacity classwork - the largest chunk of what I've been doing
- Battlefield 4 - a larger chunk than I'd like to admit
- Exercising - basketball 2-3 times a week, gym 1-2 times; am taking this 30 Day Challenge a bit more seriously
- Seeing friends - more than before
- Feature writing - I've written a bit on the Features that will eventually get updated (Tech Factionism, Marvel stuff, Life Tracker stuff)
- MCU rewatch - related to the feature writing
- Life Tracker fixes - my weather API provider decided to start flaking out, so I had to find a new one
I'm making an active effort towards "hobby diversification". I'm not saying I'm about to radically change the paradigm of my interests; but instead I am saying that I want to expand my scope of focus within the realms in which I was already interested. More on this at some later date (I won't continue that paragraph later, you'll just see the results of it).
My Nexus 5 got the Android 6.0 "Marshmallow" update. I was excited. After the update I realized that there was essentially nothing new about the OS aside from a few UI tweaks. Google's "Now on Tap" feature hasn't been useful yet. The permissions model isn't "useful" on a day-by-day basis. Neither is the app-backup system. Overall, I'm much more excited for the Nexus 6P hardware than I am for Marshmallow. Is it November yet?
The picture to go out - Thor getting comfortable in a completely full basket:
He's literally laying on a power strip and a Nerf gun.
4. MVC frameworks (and other MV* frameworks)
3. Git and Github
1. What an "Object" really is, and why/how you should use them. This is ridiculously simple/huge, yet I wasn't formally taught it up until this point. #disappointing
- Krista -