This week is a big week for me. A company I really like put out their newest phones. A different company I really like is BOTH coming out with more of their television show AND their movie to buy that you could not get until now. An short movie maker made a short movie about the movie I am excited to buy. Touch here to see that. Last, a different movie is coming out that my wife and I both want to watch. We read the book from which this movie came last month. It was very good so we expect the movie to also be very good. I am excited for these things, and other things coming soon.
I ordered the larger phone. It comes in six weeks. It has many things I am excited for:
- The camera that has larger light gathering spots so more light comes in for your photos.
- A camera that is faster than before and it takes bigger photos (because it has more light spots).
- The phone should live for longer between powering times.
- The larger screen that can light up some parts while not lighting up other parts if it wants to.
- The new running system that does new and cool things.
- Much like my wife's phone:
- The outside of it is made of metal and not plastic.
- It looks at your finger to know who you are.
- The flash has two colors to make pictures look better.
- It's bigger than my old one.
- It can make slow movies.
- It can make big movies.
- It has more space to save stuff.
- There are two speakers, and they are on the front of the phone.
- There is a new power line that works both ways and works faster.
- It looks like this:
Writing like this is actually really fun. I wouldn't want to do it all the time, but it really makes you think about what you are saying. I have a problem where sometimes I say things or ask questions that don't really get the information that I want to get. If I want to know whether or not I should take a plate from the table for someone I ask "do you want more food?", when instead I should ask "do you want me to take that plate?".
Just now, I used a thing I learned a short time ago to figure out what words I can say by looking in a special way at this page. I can see all the words at once. Most people wouldn't know how to do what I just did. That made me feel cool for a second.
I very much enjoyed writing this.
4. A God from another world
3. Small eight leg thing man
2. Big strong green guy
1. Red, white, and blue leader guy