- I grew up in a household with both my parents. The whole upbringing turned out to be a sneaky way to teach me how to be part of a successful and happy relationship.
- I was the youngest kid in the family... by several years. I learned how to schmooze people, but I also learned how to be independent. Also, my two older sisters absorbed most of the parental worries. I totally had it easy.
- I am a white male. This shouldn't be an advantage in today's society, but it's part of the way people approach me and has surely affected the opportunities I've had.
- I'm between 6'8" and 6'9" and possess at least a small amount of natural athleticism.
- I have this face:
- I graduated college with a degree in a highly marketable, very well respected field.
- I have a fantastic set of friends. They are the best people in the world and that's why I'm friends with them. I'm lucky I found a way to make them stuck with me.
- I'm engaged to the most beautiful, wonderful, and impressive person I've ever met.
- Lastly: I live in a world with Google and Marvel movies.
Android Wear is soon going to be a thing... and it looks fantastic.
4. Despite several attempts to learn, I have near zero swimming ability
3. The inability to choose what things I find extremely interesting
2. I have some sort of autoimmune disease that may or may not affect me for the rest of my life
1. I also have this face:
“I think women's basketball deserves more credit”
- Josh gave me this quote when I asked him for a quote -