Motto: Things are Crazy, and Crazy is Good
It’s been a long time since I’ve had a legitimate column update. There’s a good reason for that - everything has changed:
- Melissa’s back.
- My room is all different.
- My free time is spent in a new, different, much less lonesome manner.
- Work started taking more of my time, resources, and mental faculties.
- Wedding plans are in the early stages.
- Workouts have been two-tiered & double-sided.
- My diet has changed.
- I have to deal with a cat more often than I would like.
- I’ve spent time with family; not so much my now family, but more of my soon family.
- Many projects have been temporarily shelved.
- Big plans are being formulated.
- The amount of live music I listen to skyrocketed.
- One of my best friends tied the knot.
- I saw a group of some of my favorite people on the planet.
- This is the 100th Column (on Blogger, at least).
- There are still tons of things I want to write about.
- I made this video:
Top 5: Photos from the Past 2 Weeks Without Context
“Joline… What a stupid name for a dog. Well, I guess I named a chicken Barbra Walters” Robbie